"The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) published the AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET 2022 result on 5 August."
AP LAWCET Result 2022: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) published the AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET 2022 results on 5 August. The AP LAWCET 2022 exam was conducted on 13 July 2022, from 3 PM to 4 PM. Candidates can download the AP LAWCET rank cards and results from the official website: sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
The Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, on behalf of the APSCHE, is conducting body for this year’s exam. The exam is the pathway to admission to law courses offered at Andhra Pradesh Universities and their affiliated colleges.
Steps to Download AP LAWCET Result 2022
Candidates can download the rank card as well as the AP LAWCET Result. Here are the steps to do both:
- First, visit the official website of the AP Law Common Entrance Test: sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
- Once on the homepage, click on ‘Download Rank Card’ or ‘Results,’ whichever applicable
- Then enter the Hall Ticket Number and Registration number. Additionally, in the case of the rank card, enter the DOB.
- Then click on ‘View Rank Card’ or ‘View Results,’ as the case may be
- The screen will show the Rank card or the results
- Finally, download and take a printout for future use.
Details Mentioned on the AP LAWCET Result Scorecard
The following information will be shown on the results cum scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Application number of the candidate
- Scores obtained in each section of AP LAWCET 2022
- Overall scores of AP LAWCET 2022
- Rank obtained by the candidates as per their category
Moreover, the rank card is also necessary for the candidate to participate in the counseling process that will follow.
AP LAWCET Counselling Process
The qualified candidates of the AP LAWCET 2022 Exam can take part in the counseling process. The list of eligible candidates and the detailed counseling schedule will be available on the website soon. The counseling process will be conducted in online mode. Students will have to submit their college preferences as part of the counseling. Afterward, admission will be based on the merit rank of the candidate and the options selected for admission.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.