AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form: The Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, on behalf of APSCHE, will conduct the AP LAWCET 2023 exam on May 20 in various examination centres around the state. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam must submit the AP LAWCET application form 2023 on or before Apr 22.
The AP LAWCET 2023 registration window was opened on Mar 23. Candidates must submit the AP LAWCET application 2023 along with all the required documents before the deadline (i.e., Apr 22). Continue reading to check out the steps to submit the AP LAWCET 2023 application form and the list of documents required.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form - Steps to Apply
The AP LAWCET registration 2023 window is open till Apr 22. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply:
- Firstly, visit the official website of AP LAWCET 2023 at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the "Step -1 Eligibility Criteria and Fee Payment" tab on the homepage.
- Enter all the required details and pay the application fee.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, click on the "Fill Application" tab.
- Enter all the details required in the application form.
- Upload all the required details
- Finally, submit the form and take the printout of the application form.
|AP LAWCET 2023 Application Fee Submission Window||Direct Link|
|AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form||Direct Link|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form - Documents Required
Refer to the list of documents required while submission of the AP LAWCET 2023 application form:
- Class 10 and 12th mark sheets
- Passport-size photographs
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate (if required)