"APSCHE will soon announce AP ICET Counselling 2022 Dates. Candidates who qualified the AP ICET exam are eligible to apply."
AP ICET Counselling 2022: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will soon announce AP ICET Counselling Dates. Candidates who qualified the AP ICET exam are eligible to apply and can visit the official website to complete the registration for AP ICET Counselling 2022: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
The following are the stages that are part of the AP ICET Counselling 2022 process:
- Candidate Registration
- Application fee payment
- Certificate verification
- Certificate re-upload (if applicable)
- Exercising web options
- Seat allotment
- Provisional seat allotment (download)
- Self-reporting to college
- Admission to the allotted college
The dates for all the stages will be announced soon.
Steps to Register for AP ICET Counselling 2022
The following are the steps to complete registering for AP ICET Counselling 2022:
- Go to the official website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the ‘AP ICET 2022’ tab that will be available once the registration begins.
- Once on the AP ICET page, click the ‘Candidate registration’ tab
- Following this, candidates will have to enter their login credentials, i.e., ICET hall ticket number and Date of birth (format- DD/MM/YYYY), and submit to log in.
- Then Candidates can move on to complete the registration by entering the required details. Verify and submit.
- Make the payment of the counseling registration fee
- Finally, download the receipt for future reference.
AP ICET 2022 Top Colleges
The following table contains the colleges in which candidates might secure admissions the AP ICET Counselling 2022 based on their marks and rank.
|180 – 151||1 to 10||
|150 – 141||11-20|
|140 – 131||31 to 70|
|130 – 121||71 to 100||
|120 – 111||101 to 200|
|110 – 101||201 to 350|
|100 – 91||351 to 500||
|90 – 81||501 to 1000|
|80 – 71||1001 to 1500|
|70 – 61||1501 to 3000||
|60 – 51||3001 to 10000|
|50 – 41||10001 and above|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.