"Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) has opened the AP ICET 2021 web options correction window today, 22 December 2021."
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) has opened the AP ICET 2021 web options correction window today, 22 December. The window for editing web options for AP ICET Counselling is only available today, and candidates who want to make any changes need to complete it by the end of the day. Candidates can edit/change these options by visiting the official website icet-sche.aptonline.in.
Authorities will compile the final data against the vacant seats for MCA and MBA programmes in the participating institutes once the editing window closes. Later, officials will allocate seats to candidates based on the web options entered or selected by them on 26 December 2021. Applicants who secure a seat in this round will be able to proceed with the admissions process.
Steps to Edit AP ICET 2021 Web Options
Officials have opened the web options correction window. Thus, candidates can follow the steps to correct the web option forms.
- Visit the official website – icet-sche.aptonline.in
- Then, click on the “Web Options” link available on the homepage.
- A new page with input fields will open.
- Then, enter your ICET hall ticket number and date of birth and submit.
- AP ICET web options will appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, edit the web options as per your preferences and save them.
- Finally, take a printout for further reference.