"APSCHE has opened the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2021 web options selection facility on the official website."
APSCHE has started the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2021 web options selection facility online. Candidates who have registered for AP ICET counselling and verified the documents can exercise their options. However, candidates willing to modify the web options will be able to do so on 19 January 2022. Previously, the AP ICET counselling registration restarted for the final phase on 11 January and ended on 13 January 2022. However, the window for AP ICET web option selections will close today. Hence, candidates will be able to exercise this facility at icet-sche.aptonline.in.
Steps to Exercise AP ICET 2021 Web Options Facility
Officials have opened the AP ICET 2021 web option facility on the official website. Thus, candidates can follow the steps to proceed towards the facility.
- Visit the official website – icet-sche.aptonline.
- Then, click on the “Web Options” link on the homepage.
- Enter your login credentials, such as the hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Then, fill out the form and enter details such as district and institution/college type.
- The screen will display government colleges, self-financed colleges, and private colleges with different colour codes.
- Finally, verify the list and click on the “Save” tab.
Candidates must remember that data once frozen will not be given for edit under any circumstances. If the exercised options are saved and not frozen, the last saved options will be considered for the allotment of seats. Candidates can take the printout of the “Manual options form” and fill it out before exercising the web options in the system. Later, applicants can take the printout of saved web options for further usage.