"The officials released the AP EDCET 2022 Answer key yesterday, July 15. Candidates can now download the answer key from the official website."
The authorities officially released the preliminary AP EDCET 2022 Answer Key and candidates’ response sheets yesterday, July 15. The answer keys are now available on their official website. In addition, students who wish to raise objections on keys must send their complaints through the online link below.
Important Events & Dates
The important dates and events are below:
|Exam date||July 13|
|Release of preliminary answer key||July 15|
|Last date for objecting||July 17|
|Release of final answer key||Announcement Later|
Direct link to download the Master Question Paper with Preliminary Key
Candidates can directly download the question papers and answer keys from the links given below:
Furthermore, the authorities will release the final answer keys after the objection window closes.
How to Object the AP EDCET 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to object to the answer key:
- Firstly, visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Next, you will find the direct link on the home page.
- Click on ‘Key objections.’
- Then enter the registration number, hall ticket number and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Get details’.
- Then choose the question you would like to object to and provide materials to support the claim.
- Finally, upload relevant documents to support your objection and complete the process.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.