AP ECET Counselling 2022: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) published the AP ECET 2022 Final Phase Seat allotment on 16 September. Candidates who have qualified the AP ECET 2022 exam and are participating in the AP ECET Counselling 2022 can check the seat allotment at ecet-sche.aptonline.in.
To check the seat allotment, candidates must use their application number and password to log in. If the candidate has been allotted a seat, they can download the seat allotment letter.
After the AP ECET Counselling 2022, candidates must report to the allotted institute for document verification. Then they can proceed with the admission process. The last date to report at the allotted institute is 20 September.
Steps to Check the AP ECET Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment
Given below are the steps to download the AP ECET Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment letter:
- Go to the AP ECET official website: ecet-sche.aptonline.in
- Under the ‘Forms’ section on homepage, click on the ‘Provisional Allotment Order’ link
- On the next page, enter the candidate’s application number and password and click submit
- The screen will display the AP ECET 2022 Seat allotment result of the final phase.
- Finally, download the seat allotment letter pdf and take a printout for further use.
While reporting at the allotted institute, candidates must carry the following documents:
- AP ECET 2022 Rank Card
- AP ECET Hall Ticket 2022
- Date of Birth proof
- Study Certificate from 7th class to Diploma or 9th class to Degree
- Diploma/B.Sc Provisional certificates
- Marks memo of three years study certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Local status certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Photocopies of all the certificates
- Income certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate (BC/ST/SC)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.