"AP ECET 2022 will be held on July 22 as a computer-based test(CBT). Read to know the AP ECET 2022 exam day guidelines and more information."
AP ECET 2022: AP ECET 2022 exam will be held tomorrow, July 22, 2022. by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, for lateral entry into the second year of Engineering and Pharmacy programs in Andhra Pradesh.
AP ECET 2022 Exam Schedule
The exam schedule of AP ECET 2022 is given below:
|Morning Session (9 AM to 12 Noon)||Afternoon Session (3 PM to 6 PM)|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)||Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE)|
|Agricultural Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)|
|Civil Engineering||Mining Engineering|
AP ECET 2022 will consist of multiple-choice objection questions (MCQs). The candidates will have to answer questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and the selected Engineering paper. The exam duration is 3 hours.
AP ECET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The AP ECET 2022 exam guidelines have been listed below.
- Candidates are expected to reach the examination centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must read all the instructions given on the AP ECET 2022 hall ticket carefully and follow them.
- Carry all the necessary documents along with the hall tickets to the examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination without a admit card, valid ID proof, and one photograph.
- No textual material is printed or written form or any other material except the hall ticket and the required documents.
- If the candidate is involved in any malpractice, they will be disqualified from the examination and future examinations.
- No electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth devices, and many more will be allowed inside the AP ECET 2022 exam centre.
- All COVID-19 regulations have to be followed at the centre.
- At the exam centre, the candidates must wear masks and keep their surroundings sanitized and hygienic.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.