"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada has opened the AP ECET 2022 application form correction window for all the candidates."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, has started the AP ECET 2022 application form correction window for all the registered candidates. Candidates can make changes in their AP ECET application form 2022 until 16 June. The direct link to AP ECET correction is available at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
Authorities have segregated two categories of AP ECET application form correction, namely categories 1 and 2. The details mentioned in category 1 cannot be changed without sending a request email with supporting documents to the Convener, AP ECET, at [email protected] While category 2 includes details that are allowed to be changed by candidates on their own.
Steps to Edit the AP ECET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the following steps to make changes in their AP ECET 2022 application form:
- Visit the AP ECET official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the available “Category-2 correction” link.
- Afterward, log in using the reference id, registration number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- The candidate will be directed to the previously filled AP ECET application form.
- Then, make the necessary changes to the application and save it.
- Finally, download the application form for further reference.
Officials will conduct the AP ECET on 22 July. The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test ( AP ECET) will be conducted as a computer-based test. Candidates who qualify for the AP ECET exam will be considered for counselling.