"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, will release the AP ECET 2021 answer key today, 20 September, on behalf of APSCHE."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, will release the initial AP ECET 2021 answer key today, 20 September, on behalf of APSCHE. Therefore, registered candidates can soon download the provisional answer key from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in, once it is released.
The AP Engineering Common Entrance Test is an annual state-level undergraduate entrance test. JNTU Anantapur conducts the Andhra Pradesh ECET to facilitate admissions to engineering programmes offered by participating universities across the state. This year, the exam took place in an offline testing mode on 19 September 2021. Individual candidate scorecards for the assessment will be available on 1 October 2021.
Steps to Download the AP ECET 2021 Initial Answer Key
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will oversee the publication of the AP ECET answer keys today. Therefore, applicants can refer to the following steps to download the answer key
- Visit the APSCHE official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the “AP ECET – 2021” exam tab from the given options.
- Then, select the answer key link available on the home page after release.
- Afterwards, select the relevant engineering subject exams that the candidate appeared for during the AP ECET.
- A PDF containing the question paper and answer key will then appear on the screen.
- Go through the answer key to calculate approximate scores.
- Finally, download the answer key for further references.
In addition, candidates will be able to object to discrepancies found within the answer keys. The objection window will open online as soon as the answer keys are available until 23 September 2021. However, candidates must prove any challenge raised with valid supporting documents. Afterwards, the board will publish the finalised answer key and scorecards based on the candidates’ objections. Authorities will publish further details regarding the challenge process after the release of the answer key.