"The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will likely begin AP EAPCET admissions counselling online today, 18 September 2021."
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will likely begin AP EAPCET admissions counselling today, 18 September 2021. Hence, candidates with qualifying scores from the state-level entrance exam can choose to participate in the counselling process. The counselling registration facility will be available wholly online on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in, due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Before registering, candidates should ensure their eligibility status. In previous years, factors other than marks obtained in the entrance exam determined admissions eligibility. However, results from the AP EAPCET now feature 100% weightage in candidate counselling eligibility this year due to the pandemic. The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Architecture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test is an annual state-level undergraduate entrance test. Earlier, the assessment took place in an offline testing mode from 19 August to 7 September 2021. Afterwards, officials declared results online on 8 September 2021.
How to Register for AP EAPCET 2021 Admissions Counselling
The Andhra Pradesh EAPCET 2021 counselling window will likely commence today. Candidates can thus refer to the steps given below to participate in the online counselling process after release.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, select the “AP EAPCET – 2021” examination tab from the given options on the home page.
- Click on the admissions counselling link available on the page after release.
- The website will then display a candidate login portal.
- Then, log in by providing user credentials like their admit card number.
- Pay the required counselling fees through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking. The fee for general category students is INR 1200, while the fee for reserved category candidates is INR 600. Afterwards, candidates can verify their payment status using their hall ticket number.
- Verify the necessary documents through the available facility online/offline.
- Afterwards, register for counselling by providing the application form number, hall ticket number, ranking, and DOB.