"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has extended the deadline to make corrections in the AP EAMCET 2021 application form."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has extended the deadline to make corrections in the AP EAMCET 2021 application form for Category-2 details. Hence, students can edit their AP EAMCET application forms until 12 August 2021, 6 PM. Earlier, the last date to edit AP EAPCET applications was 11 August 2021.
Steps to Make AP EAMCET 2021 Category-2 Changes
Candidates can modify their AP EAMCET application by 6 PM today, 12 August. Hence, applicants can follow the given steps to edit their registration form.
- Visit sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET, the official website.
- Then, select the “Online Application” button available in the menu bar on the homepage.
- Click on the “Category-2 Corrections (only after Submitting Application Form)” link.
- Then, fill in the asked details – payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Afterwards, click on “Proceed to Fill Application”.
- The AP EAPCET application form will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, make the necessary changes to the registration form and select the “submit” button.
List of Category-2 Details
Students can only make corrections to Category-2 information on the AP EAMCET application form. Hence, applicants can refer to the given list of editable details within the registration form.
- Qualifying examination passing year
- Minority status
- Qualifying exam instruction medium
- The annual income of the parents
- Place of study for SSC and Intermediate (or equivalent)
- Bridge course hall ticket number
- Mother’s name
- Birth state and district
- SSC hall ticket number and year of passing
- Special category (if applicable)
- Mobile number, email ID, and mailing address
- Aadhaar card and ration card details