"Allahabad University officials have opened online registration for the instituteâs undergraduate admissions test (UGAT 2021)."
Allahabad University officials have opened online registration for the institute’s undergraduate admissions test (UGAT 2021). Thus, candidates interested in admissions to various UG programmes offered by the university can now apply for the entrance examination. The registration process will take place wholly online due to COVID-19 restrictions. Application forms for the UGAT 2021 will be available on the university’s official website, www.allduniv.ac.in, until 3 October 2021.
Furthermore, officials have advised potential applicants to first go through the stated eligibility criteria before registering. Candidates must have obtained passing marks in class 12 or equivalent to take the test. The Undergraduate Aptitude Test facilitates the admission process for BA, BSc, BCom, BPA, and BFA courses. This year, the assessment will take place in an offline testing mode in centres across the country. The exam will consist of 150 objective questions available in both Hindi and English for a duration of 2 hours.
Steps to Register for Allahabad University UGAT 2021
The online application facility for the Allahabad University UG admissions test is now available. Hence, interested candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the exam.
- Go to the university’s official website – www.allduniv.ac.in
- Then, select the “Admission 2021” tab available at the top of the home page.
- Click on the “UGAT (BA, BSc, BCom, BFA, BPA)” option from the window.
- Afterwards, select the “Proceed” button to continue.
- Then, select the “Registration” link.
- The website will then display a candidate registration form.
- Register by providing details such as your full name, parents’ names, nationality, gender, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- Then, log in with the user credentials sent to the registered phone number.
- Fill out the exam registration form with academic, contact, and personal information.
- Then upload scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the required application fee through online means. EWS, OBC, and unreserved category candidates should pay a fee of INR 800. However, PH, ST, and SC category candidates must pay an INR 400 registration fee.