"The special stray vacancy round results of seat allocation for AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 paramedical admission is released. Check details."
The authorities have released the Special Stray Vacancy Round results of Seat Allocation for the AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 Paramedical Admission. The results were released on the official website of AIIMS on May 12, 2022. Additionally, the results have been declared based on the preferences of the eligible and registered candidates at the time of the open round of seat allocation. The open round for seat allocation was conducted from March 30, 2022 to April 4, 2022.
Furthermore, the paramedical courses and the respective institutes are mentioned below:
|AIIMS, Nagpur||-Bachelor in Lab Technology
-B.Sc. in Emergency Medicine Technician
|AIIMS, New Delhi||-Bachelor of Optometry
-Bachelor of Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology
-B.Sc. in Operation Theatre (OTT)
-Bachelor of Dental Hygiene (DH)
-B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant (DORA)
|AIIMS, Bhubaneswar||-Operation Theatre and Anaesthesiology (OTAT)
-Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
-Medical Technology in Radiology and Medical Technology in Radiotherapy
|AIIMS, Rishikesh||-Bachelor in Urology Technology
-B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology
-Bachelor in Nuclear Medicine Technology
-B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology
-Bachelor in Sleep Technology
-B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology
-Bachelor in Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology
-B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant
-Bachelor in Dental Hygiene
-B.Sc. in Orthopaedics Technology
-Bachelor in Respiratory Therapy
B.Sc. in Neuro-Monitoring Technology
Important Details About AIIMS B.Sc. 2021 Special Stray Vacancy Round Result
Mentioned below are certain focal points for students to adhere to, based on their latest circular.
- The list released by the authorities only consists of the name of those candidates who were eligible for Seat Allocation for the Special Stray Vacancy Round.
- The seats were allotted to the candidates based on their preferences, merit, and seat availability.
- The Seat Allocation order is decided based on the original merit list and applicable categories of candidates.
- Candidates who have not registered themselves and have not completed the required procedures will not be considered for Seat Allocation.
Rules of Claiming the Allotted Seats
Mentioned below are the rules to claim the seats allotted to the candidates:
- Selected candidates must report to their respective institutes by May 17, 2022, within 4 PM.
- Candidates have to carry the prescribed set of documents for verification, like:
- Offer Letter,
- Registration Slip,
- Seat Allocation Letter,
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS,
- Class 12th exam passing certificate,
- Certificate from the Board showing Date of Birth,
- Class 12th Marksheet,
- Class 12 Migration Certificate,
- Category Certificate (If any).
In addition, visit aiimsexams.ac.in for regular updates.