"AIHMCT WAT 2022 exam will take place tomorrow. Candidates must follow the important guidelines set by the authority to avoid any hassle."
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology will conduct AIHMCT WAT 2022 exam tomorrow, May 29. The AIHMCT OAT exam will be computer-based and take place between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Candidates belonging to serving Army personnel, ex-Army personnel, and war widows of the Army are the only ones eligible for AIHMCT WAT 2022.
The AIHMCT OAT exam paper is divided into five sections namely reasoning and logical deduction, English language, numerical ability, analytical aptitude, general knowledge and current affairs, and aptitude for the service sector. However, in this AIHMCT WAT 2022 University-level exam, only objective questions will be asked.
AIHMCT WAT 2022: Important Exam Day Guidelines
- At the exam centre, candidates must bring their AIHMCT WAT hall ticket as well as a valid photo ID (Passports, Aadhar cards, driving licenses, PAN cards, etc.)
- Candidates must ensure that no prohibited items, such as electronic devices, are brought into the exam hall.
- To avoid delays and traffic, arrive at the exam centre an hour before the reporting time.
- Ensure that the COVID-19 norms and regulations are followed at the centre.
- For the rest of the day, stay calm and hydrated.
- Do not engage in any unethical behaviour.