"The Bar Council of India, or BCI, has extended the last date to submit the AIBE (XVI) 2021 online application forms."
The Bar Council of India, or BCI, has extended the last date to submit the AIBE (XVI) 2021 application forms. As per the new deadline, students can fill out the AIBE (XVI) application forms by 15 September. Therefore, the application forms are available online on the official website i.e. allindiabarexamination.com. And, the AIBE (XVI) exam will take place on 24 October 2021. Additionally, the BCI will release the admit cards for the AIBE (XVI) examination on 4 October online on the official website.
AIBE (XVI) 2021 Examination: How to Apply?
The Bar Council of India (BCI) has released the AIBE (XVI) application forms online on its official website. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can fill out the AIBE (XVI) application forms by performing the given instructions.
- Visit the official BCI website portal – allindiabarexamination.com
- Then, click on the “Registration (AIBE-XVI)” link available on the home page.
- The exam registration portal will then appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, enter your basic details (name, contact, and qualification details).
- Then, pay the AIBE (XVI) application fee through online means.
- Finally, verify the entered details and submit the AIBE (XVI) application form.
Students willing to appear for the AIBE (XVI) exam can check out the entire exam schedule from the given table.
|Online registration started||26 December 2020|
|Bank payment via challan facility opened||26 December 2020|
|Online registration last date||15 September 2021|
|Application fee payment deadline||20 September 2021|
|Last day for completion of online form||25 September 2021|
|Release of admit cards||04 October 2021|
|Examination day||24 October 2021|