"National Testing Agency officials have released the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) exam dates today, 5 August 2021."
National Testing Agency officials have released the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) exam dates today, 5 August 2021. AIAPGET aims to facilitate admissions to postgraduate AYUSH programmes. In addition, the registration facility for the examination is still available on the official website aiapget.nta.ac.in. Hence, eligible and interested candidates can apply for the test by 5 PM on 21 August 2021.
After the registration window ends, officials will start the correction facility process for those who wish to modify their applications. Hence, the application correction process will occur from 23 to 25 August 2021. Officials will conduct the AIAPGET 2021 in two timeslots on 18 September 2021 in a computer-based testing mode. The first shift will take place from 10 AM to 12 PM. Afterwards, the second shift will occur from 3 PM to 5 PM.
How to Apply for the AIAPGET 2021
The registration facility for the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test is currently open online. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the entrance assessment.
- Go to the official website.
- Then, select the “All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test 2021” link on the homepage.
- Go through the guidelines thoroughly, then click on the “New Registration” button.
- Then, register for the portal by providing personal and communication details and creating a password.
- Complete the security pin and select the “submit” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, log in with the given credentials.
- Fill out the AIAPGET application form.
- Then, upload a passport-sized photograph and signature which meet the specified formatting requirements.
- Pay the requisite registration fee by online means.
- Finally, submit the application form and download the confirmation page for future usage.