"National Testing Agency authorities have opened the AIAPGET 2021 application form correction facility online @aiapget.nta.ac.in"
National Testing Agency authorities have opened the online application form correction facility for the AIAPGET 2021. Hence, registered candidates can now modify the details in their registration form online on the official website, aiapget.nta.ac.in. The correction window will close automatically by the end of the day on 27 August 2021. Afterwards, no requests for application corrections will be entertained by the board.
The All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test is a national-level annual PG entrance examination overseen by the NTA. Officials will publish examination hall tickets soon after the registration form correction window closes. Thus, applicants will be able to obtain their admit cards from the official website. Candidates cannot enter the testing location without a valid physical copy of the hall ticket and ID proof on hand.
The AIAPGET 2021 will take place in an offline testing mode on 18 September 2021. Invigilators will conduct the assessment in two separate shifts. Firstly, Ayurveda PG aspirants will take the morning examination from 10 AM to 12 PM. Afterwards, Homoeopathy, Siddha, and Unani candidates will take the afternoon exam from 3 to 5 PM.
How to Make Changes to the AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
The application modification facility for the All India AYUSH PGCET 2021 is now available online. Hence, applicants can refer to the following guidelines to modify their registration forms.
- Go to the official website – aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Then, select the “Candidate Login” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, a login portal will open.
- Enter your application number and password to proceed to the portal.
- Then, click on the application correction facility tab available on the screen.
- Make the necessary changes to the registration form.
- Then, verify the changes by entering the OTP sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Pay the additional registration correction fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and save the confirmation page for further reference.