"The NTA will soon release the upcoming Pharmacy-based entrance exam GPAT 2022 admit card on its official website."
With the examination date approaching, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the GPAT 2022 admit cards for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) soon on their official website. Aspirants must download the card and carry a hard copy of the same along with other required documents. Conducted by the Government of India, this exam plans to fill about 39,890 seats among 800+ institutes across the nation for the Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm) programme.
How to Download GPAT 2022 Admit Card?
Find below the steps to download the GPAT admit card:
- Log in to NTA’s official website gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the GPAT hall ticket 2022 download link.
- Enter details like your GPAT application number, security pin and date of birth.
- Then select the “Download Admit Card” tab.
- The card will then be displayed on the screen to verify the details.
- Download and take printouts of the same.
Information Given on the Admit Card
The GPAT 2022 admit card will contain the following information concerning the candidate and the
- Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Exam day guidelines
Candidates must cross-check their details and contact the NTA immediately if there exists any discrepancy:
Below are the contact details for NTA for GPAT 2022:
- Email ID- [email protected]
- Phone number- 0120-6895200