WIGH Fellowship Application Process:
The applications for the WIGH fellowship will be accepted online and the following process needs to be followed for the completion of the application process:
- Mode of Application: Online applications are accepted for the WIGH Fellowship. Interested candidates can visit the Website of Harvard University and complete the application form.
- Required Documents: The following documents are required to complete the online application process:
- Curriculum Vitae: The candidate should upload their Curriculum Vitae which should have information related to the list of publications
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should provide the information related to the applicant’s academic field and provide details about the proposed or actual topic of research.
- Statement of Research: The statement of research should inform about the topic of research, the objectives which will be fulfilled by the research, methods which will be used to complete the research and other relevant information.
- References: The applicant must provide at least 2 references.