Dean's Asia Scholarships Application Process:
- Candidates can apply online, which usually opens approximately 6 weeks before the closing date.
- Candidates can access the application form from The University of Auckland scholarships website.
- The Scholarships will be awarded to international undergraduate students from any country on the Asian continent.
- The Scholarships will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Dean of the University of Auckland Business School (or nominee), the Associate Dean, Academic Programmes (or nominee) and one Head of Department from the Business School (or nominee).
- The University of Auckland Council is not obliged to make an award of any or all of the Scholarships if in any year there is no candidate or candidates of sufficient merit.