UNESCO and Czech Republic Fellowship Application Process:
- Candidates have to download the Application Form available Online and get it endorsed by the relevant Government body such as the National Commission or Permanent Delegation till September 30, 2017.
- Once the Application form is filled the candidates are requested to submit an online motivation letter and take a test.
- Submission: The duly filled in Application Form has to be sent to the Mission in electronic form.
Things to be taken care of while filling the Application Form
- It shall be filled in using the Roman alphabet, if possible in English or in Czech
- Candidates have to affix their recent photograph of size 45 mm x 35 mm
- A printed copy of the application form shall be signed by the applicant in their own handwriting
Enclosures to be sent along with the Application Form
- Application Form
- CV with a focus on studies and employment
- Photocopy of his/her passport
- Declaration about the Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Granting of Scholarships of the Government of the Czech Republic
- Declaration about the Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Affirmation on Return to the Sending Country upon Completion of Studies
- A legalized copy of his/her birth certificate with a legalized translation into the Czech language
- Medical confirmation
- A legalized copy of a foreign certificate
- Document proving the content and scope of education completed at a foreign school
- Document proving that the school is recognized by the state pursuant