Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarship Application Process:
The candidates who are willing to go for application for the Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarship can get the application package from Swiss Embassy, New Delhi. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Application Form: The application form can be obtained by sending an email to the Swiss Embassy, New Delhi.
- Required Documents: The application form should be accompanied by the below-mentioned documents:
- Curriculum Vitae: The applicant should provide 2 CVs, one detailed and other short for the Academic Supervisor.
- Academic Documents: Attested copies of University Certificates and Grade Sheets in English/German/French or Italian should be attached with the application form
- Attestation can be done by a University or Government Officer.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 letters of recommendation from the professors from the same field as applicants.
- The letters should be on the official reference form provided with the application package.
- Research Proposal: Applicants should submit a research proposal of maximum 5 pages using the official research proposal form provided with the application package.
- Letter of Motivation: The applicant should submit a letter of motivation having maximum 2 pages.
- Confirmation letter from Swiss Professor: Candidates should obtain and send a copy of confirmation from the Professor at the intended Swiss Institution that they are willing to supervise the proposed research.
- Health Certificate: Health Certificate issued by a competent authority on the official health certificate provided with the application package.
- Copies of Passport and Photographs: Each set of application should have 2 copies of the main page of passport and photograph.
- Submission of the Application:
- The Applications are to be submitted at the Swiss Embassy in 3 sets. The number of copies should be mentioned in the applications.
- SET 1 should have all the original, signed documents and attested translations, while other 2 sets should be the photocopy of SET 1.