Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Application Process:
- Candidates can download the Application Form/ Self Declaration of Family Income and Electronic Clearing Service Proforma from the official website.
Kindly Note: Candidates have to apply via concerned College or Institute. NO INDIVIDUAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Enclosures to be attached with the Application Form (For candidates):
- Mark Sheets: One Self-attested copy of the mark sheet in respect of Class 12 or equivalent examination passed
- Caste Certificate: In case of SC/ST/OBC, Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate of student or father issued by the SDM/Deputy Commissioner of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Minority Status: In case of minority students, declaration of minority status of the student by the parent in the form of an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of value Rs. 10.
- Residence Proof of Delhi (For minority): In case of minority students, three years residence proof in Delhi i.e. Attested copy of Ration Card/Epic/Adhar No./Land Line telephone Bill of MTNL/Driving License issued by GNCTD and Domicile Certificate issued by SDM Delhi/Pass Book of Nationalize Bank is also required.
- Family Income: Self-declaration of family income in the prescribed format
- Hosteller Certificate: Original Hosteller Certificate from Competent Authority. (if applicable)
- Bank Account Details: Details of Student’s Bank account with MICR no. duly verified by concerned bank authority & Copy of pass Book.
- Self-declaration by the student that they are applying for this scholarship only.
- Gap Affidavit: In case of a gap up to 3 years an Affidavit has to be submitted.
Submission of the Application Form:
- The duly filled in Application form has to be forwarded to the below mentioned address by Head of College/Institution.
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities
B-Block, IInd Floor, Vikas Bhawan,
IP Estate, New Delhi-110002
Acknowledgement: Students who have applied can log in to department website to keep track of their Application.