Max Weber Fellowships 2018 Application Process:
The candidates willing to apply for the Max Weber Fellowships can follow the online application process available online on the official website of EUI. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Application: Applicants can use the online application portal available at the website for the same purpose.
- Required Documents: The candidates should upload the following documents in PDF format while making application for the Max Weber Fellowship:
- Curriculum Vitae: The candidate should upload their most recent and updated curriculum vitae.
- Academic Career Statement: A 2-page statement including details of research and teaching interests and experience, and career plans.
- Research Proposal: The research proposal should state well-defined and realistic goals that can be achieved within the duration of the fellowship. The candidate also needs to indicate that whether his/her work can fit with any of the six thematic research groups would anticipate for 2018:
- Citizenship and Migration
- Diversity and Unity: Federalism and Subsidiarity in Economic, Legal, Political, Social and Historical Perspective
- Europe in the World: International Relations, International Security, World Politics
- Inequality and Efficiency in Education and Labour Markets
- Legal, Political and Social Theory: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives
- Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa: the Design and Governance of Monetary and Fiscal Policies and Financial Regulation in the European Union.
- Letter of Reference: The applicant should provide contact details of at least 2 or at most 3 academic referees and should make sure that the references are submitted before October 25, 2018.