Jean Monnet Fellowships Application Process:
There are two distinct phases in the application process:
- Registration Process: Candidates have to register Online at the official website by entering their personal details and referee details.
- Submission Process: Once you have registered your application, continue to work on the application details and attachments until the deadline of October 25.
- Submit the application only when all the information has been furnished is true to your knowledge and the final version of the attachments has been successfully uploaded.
Enclosures to be submitted along with the Application Form
- Updated and current CV with a list of publications in PDF Form
- A letter of motivation of 1-2 pages in PDF Form
- A research proposal of 2-4 pages in PDF Form
- Letter of References
Specifications for the documents
- Format: PDF
- Standard International Fonts
- Use of macros, special characters, password-protection, electronic signatures or logos is strictly prohibited.
LETTER OF REFERENCES
- Candidates have to provide the names of two academic referees and ensure that the letters of reference are submitted online directly by the referees by the deadline October 25, 2015
- Once the candidate has registered the details of their referees, each referee will receive an e-mail with access details for submitting their reference letter online
- References should be submitted as PDF files and as per the above-mentioned specifications for the documents
- Do not send a hard copy.
- References can be written in any language other than English, but English will guarantee the widest possible reading
- References from current full-time or part-time EUI professors will not be accepted.