Jean Monnet Fellowship Application Process:
There are two phases in the application process:
- Registration Process: Candidates have to register Online at the official website by entering their personal details and referee details.
- Submission Process: Once you have registered your application, continue to work on the application details and attachments until the deadline of October 25.
- Submit the application only when all the information entered is true to your knowledge and the final version of the attachments has been successfully uploaded.
Enclosures to be submitted along with the Application Form:
- An updated and current CV with a list of publications in PDF Form.
- A letter of motivation of 1-2 pages in PDF Form
- A research proposal of 2-4 pages in PDF Form
- Letter of References
LETTER OF REFERENCES
- Candidates have to provide the names of two academic referees and ensure that the letters of reference are submitted online directly by the referees before the deadline October 25.
- Once the candidate has registered the details of their referees, each referee will receive an e-mail with access details for submitting their reference letter online.
- References should be submitted as PDF files.
- Do not send a hard copy. Registered referees may also submit the reference letter through E-mail: ReferenceFellow@eui.eu
- References can be written in any language other than English, but English will guarantee the widest possible reading.
- References from current full-time or part-time EUI professors will not be accepted.