- Applicants should be studying in one of the following courses:
- BS / BSc / BVSc / BPharm (II and III years only)
- BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only)
- MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only)
- ME / MTech / MCA (I year only)
- (5-year Integrated) MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS (II, III, IV years only)
- (Dual Degree) BTech + MTech (II/III/IV years only)
- (Dual Degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only)
- (Dual Degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only)
- Integrated PhD (I, II years only)
- The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e. excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above.
- Students doing PhD are not eligible.
- Applicants who have availed the Academies fellowship twice before are not eligible to apply.
Summer Research Fellowship Program is provided by IAS Bangalore Science Academy along with Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and The National Academy of Sciences, Allahabad for Students and Teachers who are studying and teaching in India. The selected students and teachers will have to work with Scientists associated with the above mentioned three Academies during the year.