Excellence Master Fellowship Application Process:
The application for the Excellence Master Fellowship for the session starting in September 2018 are being accepted, the candidates need to apply for the scholarship following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Courses covered under the Excellence Master Fellowship: The students can make applications for Master’s degree in any of the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Prehistoric Archaeology
- Environmental Science
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Mode of Application: Online
The application for the Excellence Master Fellowship is to be submitted online. The application form can be downloaded and sent via email. to download the application form.
- Required Documents: The downloaded application form is to be filled and converted into a PDF file and sent via mail. The following documents are required to be sent along with the application form:
- A Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Graduation exams passed along with Grades.
- An essay of two pages describing his/her interests, giving information about the Master’s program he/she want to pursue, and motivation & intentions involved in selecting the University of Geneva.
- Letter of Reference: If available, two letter of references from professors stating that the applicant fulfils all the conditions of the scholarship program.
- Any other document having information such as the score of GRE, TOEFL or any other language test.
- Submission: In order to complete the application process, the candidate needs to scan all the above-mentioned documents and convert all of them into a single PDF file and send it to the following email id ‘Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch