Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship Application Process:
- The applicants need to make an online application for the Scholarship on the official website of the University of Nottingham.
The details regarding the application process are as follow:
- Things to be kept ready:
- Application Number: The postgraduate application number given to the candidate by the admission office while confirming the offer or UCAS personal number for Undergraduate Students.
- Date of Birth: The applicant needs to enter his date of birth as mentioned in his documents.
- Information to be entered: Applicants need to enter their basic details, details regarding their qualification, Scholarship application (reason for applying and funding) in the further steps to complete the application form.
- Important Note:
- Information once entered and submitted cannot be altered even from University’s end. So applicants need to take utmost care while entering the information.
- Applicants should not use the back button of their browser.
- Updating the information: Information once submitted cannot be changed, but if necessary, a complete application can be deleted only after applicant’s permission, so that the applicant can go for a fresh application.