Commonwealth Split-site (PhD) Scholarships Selection Process:
- Once received by the CSC, each candidate’s application is first considered by a member of the CSC’s panel of advisers with expertise in the subject area concerned, and then by the CSC’s selection committee in competition with other candidates.
- Candidates will be selected according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the proposal
- The potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country.
How you will be intimated
- If your application is successful, the CSC will notify you that you have been provisionally selected
- CSC can also publish the names of provisionally selected candidates on its official website
Further steps to be followed after selection:
- Before the Confirmation of Award can be issued candidates have to submit a medical report
- Candidates have to sign an undertaking that they will return to their home country as soon as possible after the end of the award