- Christchurch Educated Skills Scholarship is now open for applications to apply, Indian Graduates planning to pursue their postgraduate studies in Christchurch, New Zealand can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates can pursue postgraduate studies in specific disciplines which are aligned to clearly identified skill shortage areas associated with the rebuild programme such as Construction, Engineering, ICT, and Science.
- Educated Skills Scholarship recipients will have opportunities to undertake internships or gain employment in companies in New Zealand.
- The programme is fully supported by Education New Zealand and the Canterbury Development Corporation, the economic development agency of the Christchurch City Council.
Approved Courses and Institutions
Universities offering admission in Post Graduate Courses
- University of Canterbury
- Lincoln University
- Royal Business College
- Avonmore Tertiary Institute
- Air New Zealand Aviation Institute
Skill Shortage Areas: The skill shortage areas being targeted include: