Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship Application Process:
- To apply for the Master in International Finance programme, you have the option to fill in the application form or to apply online.
Enclosures to be submitted:
- A scan of your Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scan diplomas and transcripts (grade list)
- Motivation letter: Candidates have to write an AMS motivation letter describing in no more than 500 words, their motivation to receive the scholarship.
- The letter should be addressed to the Director of the Amsterdam Graduate School of Law, Professor M.Y.A. Zieck
- A copy or scan of your IELTS or TOEFL test results.
- Full-time Applicants: A copy or scan of your GMAT/GRE score report
- Part-time Applicants: The Intellectual Capacity Test
- Two recommendation letters (see the second button below)
Submission of the Documents:
- All materials must be submitted via email to email@example.com by 15th January 2018