Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry (YSP University) has invited applications for the Junior Office Assistant, Pharmacist and Laboratory Technician posts. Interested and eligible persons can apply for Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry (YSP University) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 14 March 2021. You can continue reading the post for more information. For updates on other government exams & vacancies that are available right now, head over to the Sarkari exam and free job alert.
YSP University Recruitment 2021 Notification
The following table gives an overview of the details regarding the recruitment 2021:
|YSP University Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||YSP University|
|Post Type||Junior Office Assistant, Pharmacist & Laboratory Technician Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Category||Indian Council of Agriculture Research|
|Job Location||Naun, Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||14th March 2021|
YSP University Recruitment Vacancies 2021
YSP University has released15 new vacancies for Junior Office Assistant, Pharmacist & Laboratory Technician Posts.
YSP University Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
For Payscale details, refer to the official notification.
YSP University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidate must fulfil the educational criteria and the age limit as stated below.
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology): should have passed the 10+2 (Class 12th) Examination from a recognized school of Education/University. OR Matriculation (Class 10th pass) from recognized Board of School Education with one/two years Diploma/ Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI).Computer typing speed of 30 wpm (words per minute) in English or 25 wpm (words per minute) in Hindi.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Laboratory Technician: 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
Please refer to the official notification for age details.
Selection Process for YSP Recrutiment
The selection process will be based on performance in the Written Objective Type Examination followed by an Interview/ Personality Test. For More Details, Check the Official Notification.
YSP Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Check the Official Website @ yspuniversity.ac.in.
- Go to the “Announcements” section.
- Click on the “Jobs/ Posts” advertised option.
- Select the desired post that you are searching for.
- Hit a click on it.
- It will download the notification.
- Check the eligibility and then apply.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” Option on the official web portal.
- Fill in all the details carefully and then submit it.
- Take a printout of that form for future use.
- Attach the form with documents, scanned photos.
- Now carry that hard copy and documents while attending for interview.
YSP Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Dr YS Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry is the full form of YSP University, and it’s located in Naun, Himachal Pradesh.
The interview is on 14th March 2021 at 10:30 AM.
GetMyUni has experienced & trained content writers working around the clock to bring you the most up-to-date information on Government Jobs Vacancies and Examinations; hence keep checking the Sarkari exam & free job alert from time to time. Make sure to bookmark this page as well.
Other Government Recruitment
The various Government Recruitments are as follows:
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding YSP University Recruitment for 2021. For any further queries, please do comment below; we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming Sarkari Exam, visit the Free job alert page.