West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has announced an employment WBSEDCL Vacancy 2021 Notification for hire 247 Office Executive. WBSEDCL headquarters is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It is responsible for handling Power Distribution all over the state of Bengal with a customer base of 1.8 crores. Read this post for getting more details about Sarkari Exam.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2021 Notification
The following table gives an overview of the details regarding recruitment 2021.
|Exam Conducting Authority||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Post Name||Office Executive|
|Post Type||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Updated Soon|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/- ( OBC and General), No Fee for SC, ST, and PW|
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Pay Scale
Vacancy & Pay Scale details are given below in the table.
|Post||Vacancy Details||Pay Scale|
|Office Executive||247||Rs. 6300-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-|
Eligibility Criteria of WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2021
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in West Bengal, candidates must fulfil the criteria as laid by the Conducting Authority.
The educational qualification is mentioned in the table below.
|Note: Check the Official Notification for more details.|
The age limit is mentioned below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process will be carried out as follows:
- Written test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for the recruitment.
- The candidate should visit the WBSEDCL Official Website @ wbsedcl.in
- After going to the website, the Careers option will be on the top. Click on that and it will redirect to the recruitments page.
- On that page click on the Office Executive link and fill the application with the required details.
- The application fee must deposit in any branch of the United Bank of India. After successful depositing, you will get SOL ID and Transaction ID. These IDs have to give in the application form for the successful submission of the application.
SARKARI Jobs 2021
- HSSC Recruitment
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- Bihar Health Department Recruitment
- Karnataka Police Recruitment
- GSRTC Recruitment
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment
If you have any queries about WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2021, do comment and we will get back to you. Follow our page for more updates on Latest Govt Jobs.