UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the notification for the UP TGT PGT Recruitment. The expected vacancies for Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher posts are 15198. This is the best opportunity for job seekers who are looking forward to a Government Teaching job in Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode through the official website of UPSESSB @upsessb.org. Candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in the selection process. Read the full Sarkari Exam post to know more about the Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Payscale, Application Procedure, etc. Also, sign-up for a free job alert for upcoming exams notification.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Notification
The notification overview of the UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 is given below.
|UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Conducting Authority||UPSESSB – Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Selection Service Board|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||15198|
|Last Date for Application||15 May 2021|
UPSESSB TGT PGT Important Dates
- Starting Date of Registration – 16 March 2021
- Last Date of Registration – 10 May 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 12 May 2021
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form – 15 May 2021
- UP Teacher Exam Date – to be announced
UP TGT PGT Vacancy
A total of 15198 vacancies are available under UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment of which 12603 for UP TGT and the remaining 2595 vacancies for UP PGT Posts.
|PGT – 12603 Posts||TGT – 2595 Posts|
|Home Science||02||11||Home Science||611||160|
UP TGT & PGT Payscale
|Post Name||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs. 44900-142400, Pay Level 8, Grade Pay – 4600|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Rs. 47600-151100, Pay Level 8, Grade Pay -4800|
UP TGT PGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh, candidates must fulfill the criteria as laid by the Conducting Authority.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
- TGT Educational Qualification
|Urdu, Agriculture, Commerce, English||
|Home Science, Music, Music Recital, Music Vocal, Physical Education, Stitching||
- PGT Educational Qualification
UP TGT PGT Age Limit
- Upper Limit – 40 years
- Lower Limit – 21 years
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the selection process. The selection process will be conducted at three stages:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
UP TGT PGT Exam Pattern
- There will be 125 MCQs
- The total marks of the exam are 500
- Each question will be of 4 marks
UP TGT PGT Application Fee
- For General/OBC – Rs. 750/-
- EWS (For TGT) – Rs. 450/-
- EWS (For PGT) – Rs. 650/-
- For SC – Rs. 450/-
- For ST – Rs. 250/-
UP TGT & PGT Application Procedure
- Visit the Official Website of UPSESSB @upsessb.org
- Select the notification for the “TGT & PGT Recruitment 2021”
- Download the official notification and read it carefully
- After you read it properly, proceed with the next step
- Click on Apply and fill up the application form with the necessary details
- Pay the application fees ( Payment should be made by Online Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan Mode) and upload the documents required
- Verify the details given and submit the application form
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
The last date is 15 May 2021.
The TGT pay scale is ₹44900 – 142400.
The PGT pay scale is ₹47600 – 151100.
Age should not be less than 21 years.
Other Sarkari Exams of India
- Kerala PSC
- UPSC Exam
- TISS Recruitment
- Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment
- UP Health Department Recruitment
- Namakkal District Court Recruitment
- HP Tax Peon Recruitment
If you have any queries regarding UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 comment on the post and your query will be cleared. Also, follow Sarkari Exam for the latest and updated information on upcoming and existing Government Recruitments.