Tripura Police Recruitment 2019
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 notification is released for two posts called Rifleman (General Duty) and Riflemen (Tradesmen). This exam is conducted by the Tripura Police Department. There are 1488 vacancies for both freshers and experienced candidates. The candidates who are interested to apply for this post can check the details of Tripura Police Department Recruitment 2019.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 – Notification Details
|Tripura Police Highlights|
|Name of the Exam||Tripura Police Department Recruitment|
|Conducting authority||Tripura Police Department|
|Post Name||Rifleman (General Duty) and Riflemen (Tradesmen).|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Written ExamPhysical Standard Test|
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Event||Date ( Tentative)|
|Date of Notification||07 March 2019|
|Starting Date to Submit the Offline Application Form||09 March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||08 June 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee||June 2019|
Tripura Police Department Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate should have a Matriculation or Diploma or any other equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- To know more details check the official notification of Tripura Police Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 years.
- Check the relaxation details of in the official web page @tripurapolice.gov.in.
Tripura Police Department Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee Details
The Candidates can pay the Tripura Police Department Recruitment 2019 application fee through Post mentioned below.
|General/ OBC||INR. 100/-|
|SC/ ST||INR. 50/-|
|BPL Card Holders||INR. 50/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of DGP, Tripura, Agartala.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 – Application Procedure
- Go to the official website of Tripura Police Department 2019 @ www.tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Click the advertisements tab, then it will redirect to the latest notifications page.
- In the page, you can see the latest recruitments. Click on the required post, and it will redirect to the application form.
- Download the Tripura Police Exam Application Form and fill the required details manually.
- Pay the application fee, based on your category via Indian Postal Order (IPO).
- Send the application form and the fee receipt to the below address.
To, The Assistant Inspector of Police General, Police Headquarters, Tripura, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN – 799 001.
Upcoming Government Exams Links
|NPCIL Recruitment 2019|
|MECON Recruitment 2019|
|UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2019|
|ECIL Recruitment 2019|
If you have any queries about Tripura Police Recruitment, do comment and we will get back to you. Also, to get updated information on different Government Exams, follow Sarkari Exam.