Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has updated its available vacancies through its official website. The mode of application is Offline. Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc., along with their Resume. Interested and eligible candidates who want to know about TNPL Recruitment 2022, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application & selection procedure, pay scale, official notification and application form, etc., can read this Sarkari exam post. Check out the free job alert for upcoming government jobs and exams.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited shortly called TNPL is a state government of Tamil Nadu enterprise, to produce newsprint and writing papers. TNPL has been functioning since 1979. The headquarters of TNPL has been located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. TNPL produce products such as printing application, notebooks, computer stationery, office stationery, etc. Presently, TNPL exports its products to 20 countries around the world.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 Notification
A summary of the important details with regard to TNPL Recruitment 2022 is listed below.
|TNPL Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Semi Skilled Workers (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Date of Advertisement||January 06, 2022|
|Application Closing Date||January 20, 2022|
TNPL Recruitment 2022 Career
TNPL is accepting applications for various posts in 2022. To know more about the posts and vacancies available, kindly read this article till the end.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
TNPL has released notification for 84 posts. The vacancy break-up is given below:
- Semi Skilled (Chemical)- 41
- Semi Skilled (Mechanical)- 21
- Semi Skilled (Electrician)- 12
- Semi Skilled (Instrumentation or Instrument Mechanic)- 10
TNPL Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary shall range between Rs.19,200 to Rs. 29,300 per month. Salary depends on the post and it may change accordingly.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
TNPL Recruitment eligibility criteria is given below:
• Semi Skilled Workers(Chemical)- Candidates should possess Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Pulp & Paper Technology with 1st division. Applicant needs to have minimum 5 to 10 years of work experience.
• Semi Skilled Workers(Mechanical & Electrician)- Candidate should possess SSLC with NTC in Fitter or Electrician Trade with not less than 60% marks and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC). Applicant needs to have minimum 5 years of work experience.
• Semi Skilled Workers(Instrumentation)- Candidates should possess Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute with 1st division Or Candidate should possess SSLC and ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade with not less than 60%. Applicant needs to have minimum 5 to 10 years of post qualification work experience.
The upper age limit for all the posts is 30 Years.
Selection Process for TNPL Recruitment 2022
After selection of application forms meeting the eligibility, the candidates will be called for an Interview. The interview will form the final merit.
Application Procedure for TNPL Recruitment 2022
Candidates need to visit the official website to apply. The application fees and the steps to apply are mentioned below.
There is no application fees mentioned for now.
Steps to Apply
Candidates are requested to follow some steps while filling up their application forms.
Step 1: Visit the official website www.tnpl.com
Step 2:Click on the “Career” section and find the official recruitment or notification regarding the various vacancies.
Step 3: Click on the vacancy advertisement you are interested in.
Step 4: Read the instructions and fill the form.
Step 5: Submit the form online before the last date.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
The mode of application is online.
The vacancies available in 2022 include Semi-Skilled Workers (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation).
Other Government Exams
- Heavy Water Board Recruitment
- Indian Army NCC Recruitment
- NRRMS Recruitment
- CIAL Recruitment
- RINL Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment
Hopefully, this post gives detailed information regarding TNPL Recruitment 2022. If you have any queries do comment we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also for more updates on upcoming government exams follow our page.