Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 notification is live on its official website @www.sgpgi.ac.in. Interested candidates can check all important updates regarding recruitment and procedure to apply and appear for the walk-in-interview. The interview is to be conducted on July 16, 2019 @2:00 PM. The vacancies for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2019 are available for enrolment in Manager Operations and Telemedicine Technician. Read the full post to get all related information about SGPGIMS Vacancies and SGPGIMS Eligibility.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
The recruitment applications are invited under the project “Establishment of telemedicine facility in the hospital of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), North Region (NRHQ)” under the Nodal Officer, SGPGI Telemedicine Programme & HOD Dept. of Endocrine Surgery. Posts are available for manager operation and Telemedicine Technician.
|SGPGIMS Recruitment Highlights|
|Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow|
|Total No. of Vacancies||04|
|Interview Date||July 16, 2019|
SGPGIMS 2019 – Important Information
- There is 1 vacancy available with a consolidated salary amount of INR 40,000/- per month.
- Qualification requirement for the candidate under this category is B.E./ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE and masters in IT/ CSE or MCA.
- The minimum experience in IT facility management should be more than 5 years.
- Telemedicine Technician
- It offers 3 vacant positions one of them is in SGPGI, second in NTPC Rihand and the third location is Meja location.
- The working candidates will be working in their respective departments with a consolidated salary of INR 20,000/- per month.
- Minimum qualification for being selected for this department is Graduation & Diploma in IT/ CS or Diploma in Telemedicine & HIMS/ Health IT.
- These posts are on a temporary basis and can be terminated with a 1-month official notice in advance.
- Candidates won’t be provided accommodation facility inside the campus.
- An application, written correctly providing all credentials and fulfilling all eligibility constraints needs to be submitted latest by July 13, 2019.
- The address where the application needs to be sent is “Nodal Officer, School of Telemedicine & Biomedical informatics, SGPGIMS, Raibareli Road, Lucknow, UP”.
- Candidate must attach all relevant documents along with the application.
- Test/ Interview shall be conducted on July 16, 2019 @2:00 PM in the School of Telemedicine & Biomedical Informatics, SGIPGIMS.
Upcoming Government Exams
|TCIL Recruitment 2019|
|HIL Recruitment 2019|
|EdCIL Recruitment 2019|
|RCFL Recruitment 2019|
|BELTRON recruitment 2019|
In case you have any queries regarding SGIPGIMS Recruitment, please write to us through the comment section. We will get back to you at the soonest. Also, follow our page Sarkari Exam for all recent updates on upcoming exams.