Supreme Court Legal Service Committee (SCLSC) has not released notifications for any vacancy. The official notification is released on the official website of SCLSC. Interested and eligible candidates can keep checking the official website. Read the full Sarkari Exam post to know more about SCLSC vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, etc. Check the direct link for SCLSC Notifications 2021. Sign up for a Free job alert to get the latest information on all govt. jobs.
SCLSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
The following table gives an overview of the details regarding the recruitment 2021:
|SCLSC Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Supreme Court Legal Service Committee|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Name of the post||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Number of vacancies||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Job location||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Starting Date for the application form||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Ending Date for the application form||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Application Mode||Will Be Updated Soon|
|SCLSC Official Website||www.sclsc.nic.in|
SCLSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidate must fulfil the educational criteria and the age limit as stated below.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a relevant University/ institution Knowledge of computer with expertise in search engines, processes like Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
Upper Limit – 32 years (on 13th June 2020).
Selection Process for SCLSC Recruitment
The selection process for the SCLSC will be based on a written exam/ interview.
SCLSC Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the official website of SCLSC @sclsc.nic.in
- Click on the tab Notices & Circulars.
- Select the advertisement for SCLSC Consultant.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- After you read it properly, proceed with the next step of filling up the SCLSC Application form with the correct details.
- Send the SCLSC Application form with the necessary documents to The Secretary, Supreme Court Legal Services Committee108, Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court Compound, New Delhi
Other Government Recruitment
The various Government Recruitments are as follows: