RCB (Regional Centre for Biotechnology) invites applications (in online mode) from dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated eligible candidates for various contractual positions under the following projects. The closing date for the submission of applications is 31st May 2021. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and having relevant experience may apply online by visiting the official website of [email protected] To know more details about RCB recruitment 2021 go through this Sarkari Exam and Free job alert post.
RCB Recruitment 2021 Notification
Details about RCB Recruitment 2021 are given below:
|RCB Recruitment Notification|
|Organization||Regional Centre for Biotechnology(RCB)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Contractual Positions|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2021|
RCB Recruitment Vacancies 2021
RCB (Regional Centre for Biotechnology) invites applications (in online mode) from dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated eligible candidates for various contractual positions.
RCB Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
For Payscale details, refer to the official notification.
RCB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
The important eligibility criteria are given below:
The educational qualifications are as follows:
- Assistant Engineer: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical discipline or equivalent qualification with 5 years experience in the relevant field, as Engineering Assistant with Pay Level 6 at a government organization, or a similar position in a reputed organization.
- Technical Officer: BE/B Tech (Electrical / Civil / Instrumentation / Mechanical /Information Technology) or M Pharm, MCA or MSc or equivalent qualification. Experience in maintenance of scientific equipment, or research support to scientists, or system administration and software development.
- Technical Assistant: BE /B.Tech/ B Pharm/ MSc, with 3 years relevant experience in a reputed organization. Experience in maintenance of scientific equipment, or research support to scientists, or system administration and software development, or creation and maintenance of databases and websites. Proficiency in the use of computers for word processing and data handling.
- Section Officer: A graduate degree in any discipline with sound knowledge of modern management practices and the use of computers for word processing and preparation of Excel sheets. Minimum 5 years experience in HR, administration, science communication, purchase department in a reputed organization. The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills
The age limit is as follows:
- Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant & Section Officer: 30 years
- Technical Officer: 56 years
- Check official notification for relaxation
Selection Process for RCB Recruitment
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill Test
RCB Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
The application will be accepted in offline mode. Application details are as follows:
The application fee is as follows:
- Rs.1000 for Gen/OBC candidates and
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Steps to Apply for RCB Recruitment 2021
Follow the steps given below to apply for the RCB Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of RCB @rcb.res.in.
- Click on “Current Opportunities”, find the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it carefully and check eligibility.
- Enter required details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address below before the last date.
The Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR, Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad, Haryana-121001
RCB Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The RCB Recruitment selection will be based on Written Test/Skill Test/ Interview.
The last date to submit the offline application is 31/05/2021.
Other Government Recruitment
The various Government Recruitments are as follows:
I hope you have got all the information required for the RCB Recruitment 2021 from this Sarkari Exam post. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment box below and we will get back to you shortly. Do follow our Sarkari Exam page to get notifications on Free Job Alerts.