Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) will release a notification for the posts of Joint Director/ Technical, Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Scale Stenographer, and Staff Consultant/ Technical. The candidates who are interested in the PSERC can apply by looking into the details mentioned below. Before applying for the PSERC Recruitment 2021, all the candidates are requested to check the given details carefully you can able to know more about this Sarkari Exam.
PSERC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Given below is the Overview for the notification of PSERC Recruitment 2021.
|PSERC Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Board Name||Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC)|
|Post Name||Joint Director/ Technical, Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Scale Stenographer, and Staff Consultant/ Technical|
|Post Type||State Government Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||To be announced soon|
|Job Location||Chandigarh (Punjab)|
|PSERC Selection Procedure||Written Exam and Typing Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be announced soon|
PSERC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in Punjab, candidates must fulfill the criteria as laid by the Conducting Authority.
Given below is the Educational Qualification for PSERC Recruitment 2021.
- Joint Director/ Technical: The candidate should have a Degree in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or Board.
- Personal Assistant: The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or Board.
- Senior Assistant: The candidate should be a Graduate and should have passed the Senior Assistant Accounts examination or Ministerial Accounts Examination which is conducted by the state government.
- Sr. Scale Stenographer: The candidate should be a Graduate with 03 years of stenography experience and should have proficiency in English typing.
- Staff Consultant/ Technical: The candidate should hold a Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 07 years of working experience.
Note: To know more details check the official notification.
Given below is the Educational Qualification for PSERC Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: Based on the category it varies. Check the official notification.
PSERC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Given below are the steps to apply for PSERC Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official website of PSERC Recruitment 2021 @ www.PSERC.in.
- Click on the Recruitment details and download the PSERC Application Form.
- Take a printout of the PSERC Application Form and fill the application manually.
- Attach the required documents as per the rules of PSERC Recruitment 2021.
- Send the application form to the below address before 7 Mar 2021.
Other Government Jobs
- Kerala PSC
- Join Indian Army
- JSSHS Recruitment
- Delhi High Court Recruitment
- APEPDCL Recruitment
- NSCL Recruitment
- WBHRB Recruitment
- OPSC Recruitment
If you have any queries about PSERC Recruitment 2021, do comment and we will get back to you.