Western Railway Recruitment Cell has invited applications to fill 3591 vacancies for various posts. The online registration starts from 25th May 2021 and ends on 24th June 2021. The interested and eligible candidates wanting to know more about Western Railway Recruitment 2021 like no.of vacancies, pay scale, eligibility, application & selection procedure, official notification, Direct link for Registration, etc.. can read this Sarkari exam post.
About Western Railway Recruitment
The Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway and is among the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Mumbai Central-Ratlam, Mumbai Central–Ahmedabad and Palanpur–Ahmedabad. The recruitment cell undertakes the recruitment for Group ‘D’ vacancies in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Ratlam, Bhavnagar, Vadodra Divisions, workshops and extra divisional units in the territorial jurisdiction of Western Railway.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
The candidates interested to apply for the vacancies published can go through the table below to understand the notification in brief:
|Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Across Gujarat|
|Starting date for application||25 May 2021|
|Last date for application||24 June 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Careers
The candidates interested to make careers in railway can scroll down the page to understand in detail about the vacancies, post wise remuneration, and eligibility criteria etc.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The vacancies listed down in the table are published for various posts and the distribution of posts is according to regions and departments harboured by Western Railway. The candidates interested can check table for more information:
|Divisions||Mechanical Dept.||Electrical Dept.||Engg Dept.||Personnel Dept.||Bridge-Mech||Bridge-Engg|
|Lower Parel Workshop||314||74||00||08||00||00|
|Pratap Nagar Workshop, Vadodara||45||00||00||00||00||00|
|Sabarmati Engg Workshop, Ahmedabad||00||00||60||00||00||00|
|Headquarter Office||TM (HQ Controlled)||Personnel Dept.|
|Sabarmati Signal workshop Ahmedabad||S&T Department|
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Salary
Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of
one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules
governed by the concerned State Governments.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates can check the section below to understand educational qualifications and age limit required to be eligible to apply for the posts in respective department:
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in a relevant trade. To know more about the trades candidates can log in to official website for further clarification.
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
of age as of 24/06/2021.
The age relaxation will be granted to reserved category as given below
- SC/ST: Upper age is 05 years
- OBC: Upper age is 03 years
- Person with Disablity: Upper age is 10 years
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based
on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by
the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination
giving equal weightage to both.
- In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In
case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall
be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The interested candidates can apply to the desired posts by following steps mentioned below before June 24, 2021.
- Step 1: Go to the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Step 2: The applicants are required to fill the application form by clicking the apt link.
- Step 3: Candidate is supposed to fill Aadhar number/Trade/marks, etc. as per requirements.
- Step 4: The candidate is required to fill current mobile number and email to keep a tab on call letter.
- Step 5: The applicants has to pay fee through online mode if from unreserved category.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for this recruitment is set as Rs.100 and is exempted for SC/ST/PwD/Women applicants.
Other Government Exams
Related to Railway Recruitment Board
Related to Centeral Goverment Recruitment
- HSSC JE Recruitment
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment
- Punjab Patwari Recruitment
- APSC Recruitment 2020
- HARTRON Recruitment
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding Indian Railway Recruitment 2020. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit Sarkari exam page.