(National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has released the Official Notification for the NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 for the following Non Teaching (Group B and Group C) positions. The last date for the registration of online applications is 18th January 2021. Read the full post to know more about the NIT Trichy Recruitment vacancies, NIT Trichy Recruitment eligibility criteria, application procedure, pay scale, NIT Trichy assistant professor recruitment 2021, NIT Trichy application form 2021 last date, NIT Trichy online exam, NIT Trichy application, NIT Trichy jobs, etc. The direct link for the NIT Application form is also given in the Sarkari Exam post.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 Notification
Given below is the overview for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 notification.
|Conducting Authority||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Name of the posts||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, Senior Technician, Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Library & Information Assistant|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Last Date for Application||18th January 2021|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021.
Given below are the educational qualifications needed for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021.
- Junior Assistant / Senior Assistant: Senior Secondary / 10+2 / Matric with 12th class Pass with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in computer word processing and spreadsheet.
- Stenographer: Senior Secondary (10+2) with the minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- Technician: First class Bachelors Degree or its equivalent (OR) Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. Computer applications knowledge.
- Senior Technician: Senior secondary (10+2) + ITI in relevant trade.
- Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Library & Information Assistant: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / Diploma / Degree / Post Graduate.
Given below is the age limit for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
Check the official notification to know about the age limit of NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
Given below is the selection process for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021.
- Written Test
Steps to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021
Given below are the steps to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the Official Website of NIT Tiruchirappalli @nitt.edu
- Click on “Job opportunity” under the “Other links” tab
- Select “Advertisement for recruitment of non-teaching staffs”
- Read the Official Notification carefully and proceed to the next step
- Click on “Apply Online” and fill up the NIT Trichy Application form with the required details
- Click on the “Submit” button after you fill up the details
- Candidates must also attach the required documents
- Candidates have to pay a registration fee, which is not refundable. The registration fee is mentioned below.
Upcoming Government Jobs
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment
- NIRT Recruitment
- NHSRCL Recruitment
- NAC Recruitment
- KARHFW Recruitment
- EPFO Recruitment
Hope this post has given enough information about NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021. Follow our website for upcoming Sarkari Exams for more updates on government exams.