Mizoram University has recently released a notification for Junior Research Fellow Jobs. In Mizoram university Recruitment 2021, a total of 02 vacancies are available for the above-mentioned posts. Government job aspirants who are interested in central government teaching jobs can make use of these opportunities. Moreover, if you are really interested in getting a central or state government job, be sure to bookmark our Sarkari exam page and follow it on a regular basis.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 Notification
The following table gives an overview of the details regarding recruitment 2021.
|Conducting Authority||Mizoram University (MZU)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Closing Date for application||27th May 2021|
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Mizoram University has recently released a notification for Junior Research Fellow Jobs. In Mizoram university Recruitment 2021, a total of 02 vacancies are available for the post.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
For Payscale details, refer to the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram University Recruitment 2021
To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidate must fulfill the educational criteria and the age limit as stated below.
Masters degree in Forestry/Botany/Life Sciences/Medicinal & Aromatic Plants/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Pharmacy with CSIR/UGC-NET/any other national level examinations conducted by DST, DBT, ICAR, ICMR or valid GATE score.
The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years at the time appointed, relaxation in the upper age limit relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidate as per rules.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The interview may be conducted via online mode. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail about the interview date.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The candidates can check the application fee and the steps mentioned below.
The application fee is Rs 500/- payable in the form of the bank draft. For woman candidates/SC/ST candidates and for candidates belonging to economically weaker sections (EWS), the application fee is only Rs 250.
Steps to Apply
Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for the recruitment:
- First, go to the official website of Mizoram University – mzu.edu.in
- On the home page, you can find a notification named ” Advertisement for various teaching positions in Mizoram University and Pachhhunga University College”.
- Click on the notification. A new page will open.
- Download all pdfs on this page. All these documents are important for your application process.
- You will able to download the application form as a pdf from this page.
- Take printouts of these documents for your future reference.
- Go through the application form carefully and fill in all the details accurately.
- The application, along with bank draft/MZU ( application fee ) should be submitted on or before 27 May 2021 to the following address.
|Joint Registrar, Establishment,
Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004.
Other Government Exam Links
- Delhi Forest Department Recruitment
- MUC Bank Recruitment
- Chennai Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- GRI Dindigul Recruitment
- PPAC Recruitment
- DFCCIL Recruitment
Hope you have got all the information required for the Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 from this post. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment box below and we will get back to you shortly. Do follow our Sarkari Exam page to get notifications on Free Job Alerts.