Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of Manager (S&T) and Chief Electrical Engineer on a deputation basis. Apply within 30 days from the date of issue of notice. Read the Sarkari Exam full article for KMRCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancies, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc.
KMRCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
An overview of KMRCL recruitment is given in the tabulation below for better understanding.
|KMRCL Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Board||Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Manager (S&T) and Chief Electrical Engineer|
|End date of Application||
07/07/2021 (For Manager S&T) / 04/07/2021 (For Chief Electrical Engineer posts).
KMRCL Recruitment Vacancies 2021
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of Manager (S&T) and Chief Electrical Engineer on a deputation basis for 2 posts.
KMRCL Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
The pay scale is as follows:
- Manager (S&T): Pay Scale Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 138000 + GP ₹ 6600/-
- Chief Electrical Engineer: Pay Scale Level 14 ₹ 144200 – 218200 + GP ₹ 10000/-
KMRCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidate must fulfil the educational criteria and the age limit as stated below.
The educational qualifications for the posts are as follows:
- Manager (S&T): Engineering Graduate/ Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Chief Electrical Engineer: SG/ SAG IRSEE Officer with at least 05 years experience as In-Charge of any Rolling Stock Shed/ Depot/ Workshop/ Electrical Construction.
The candidate should be above 55 years as of 1st November 2021.
Selection Process for KMRCL Recruitment
The selection process for the posts is based on a written exam or interview.
KMRCL Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.kmrc.in
- Switch over to the Career section and click the link regarding KMRCL recruitment to get official notification.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form and with two copies of the passport size photographs send it to The Managing Director, Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, KMRCL Bhavan, HRBC Office Compound, Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata – 700021.
Other Government Recruitment
The various Government Recruitments are as follows:
Hopefully, this post gives detailed information regarding KMRCL recruitment. Also, follow our page for all the latest updates on Sarkari Exam.