Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) has announced the notification of the engagement of project associates and Laboratory Assistants for the Covid 19 Testing project. Candidates who are looking for Central govt. jobs can apply for the same. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and having relevant experience may apply online by visiting the official website of IIP @www.iip.res.in. The last date of the online application is 24.04.2021. To know more details about IIP recruitment 2021 go through this Sarkari Exam and Free job alert post.
IIP Recruitment 2021 Notification
Details about IIP Recruitment 2021 are given below:
|IIP Recruitment Notification|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Petroleum(IIP)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Project Associate, Laboratory Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply||18.04.2021|
IIP Recruitment Vacancies 2021
There are 06 vacancies available in total. Post wise vacancy details for IIP Recruitment are given below. For more details about other allowances, candidates can check the official notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Project associate 1||02|
IIP Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
The pay scale for the posts are listed below:
- For Project Associate 1 posts, the pay scale is Rs. 25,000 per month plus HRA. The candidates who are selected through National Eligibility tests CSIR UGC NET including lectureship or GATE will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 31,000 plus HRA.
- For Project Associate 2 posts, the pay scale is Rs. 28,000 plus HRA. The candidates who are selected through National Eligibility tests CSIR UGC NET including lectureship or GATE will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000 plus HRA.
- For Laboratory Assistant posts, the pay scale is Rs. 20,000 plus HRA.
IIP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
The important eligibility criteria are given below:
The educational qualifications for the posts are listed below:
- Project Associate-I: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Virology/M.VSC. from a recognized university.
- Project Associate-2: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Virology/M.VSC. from a recognized university and 02 years of experience in molecular biology techniques.
- Laboratory Assistant: Th candidates must have a BSc (MLT). The candidates must have a 03 years diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation)
The age limit for the posts is listed below:
- Project Associate 1, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Project Associate 2, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Laboratory Assistant, the maximum age limit is 50 years.
Selection Process for IIP Recruitment
The selection will be done based on an online interview.
IIP Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Follow the steps given below to apply for the IIP Recruitment:
- Go to the official website of IIP Recruitment @www.iip.res.in.
- Click on “Career” to find the advertisement for the respective post.
- Open the notification and read it carefully to check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Submit the Application form.
IIP Recruitment 2021 FAQs
There are 06 vacancies of Project Associate and Laboratory Assistant posts.
The last date of the online application is 24.04.2021.
The application will be accepted in online mode.
Other Government Recruitment
The various Government Recruitments are as follows:
I hope you have got all the information required for the IIP Recruitment 2021 from this Sarkari Exam post. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment box below and we will get back to you shortly. Visit Free job alert page for more information.