The Indian Council for Cultural Relations has released the notification for the engagement of 32 vacancies for Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer, and LDC posts. Interested candidates can check their eligibility in this Sarkari exam post and apply online through the official website of ICCR. The last date to apply is May 23, 2021. Learn more about ICCR recruitment 2021 and get ICCR vacancy details, jobs, websites by signing for a free job alert.
The ICCR full form is Indian Council for Cultural Relations. Founded in 1950, ICCR conducts cultural exchanges with other countries and is an autonomous organization of the Government of India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, with regional offices in major cities of India.
ICCR Recruitment 2021 Notification
The details from the recruitment notification of ICCR is given below:
|ICCR Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Last Date to Apply||May 23, 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|ICCR Official Website||www.iccr.gov.in|
ICCR Careers 2021
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations conducts recruitment for various vacancies regularly. The vacancies may differ with each recruitment, and candidates can learn about the latest recruitment of ICCR in the following sections.
ICCR Recruitment Vacancy 2021
The vacancy details of ICCR recruitment 2021 is given below:
|Assistant Programme Officer||10|
ICCR Recruitment Salary 2021
The salary details are as follows:
- Programme Officer: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Assistant Programme Officer/ Assistant/ Sr. Stenographer: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
- Junior Stenographer/ LDC: Rs. 5200/- Rs. 20,200/-
ICCR Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria and requirements to be followed by the candidates applying to ICCR recruitment are as follows:
- Program Officer/ Assistant Programme Officer: Candidates must have completed a Diploma/ Degree/ PG from a recognized university.
- Assistant/ Sr. Stenographer: Candidates must have done Diploma or Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university.
- Jr. Stenographer/ LDC: Candidates must have completed 10+2 and a Diploma in relevant fields.
The ICCR age limit criteria is as follows:
- Minimum Age for All Posts: 18 years
- Maximum Age for Programme Officer/ Assistant Programme Officer posts: 35 years
- Maximum Age for Assistant/ Sr. Stenographer posts: 30 years
- Maximum Age for LDC/ Jr. Stenographer posts: 27 years
Selection Process for ICCR Recruitment
The candidates are selected based on the following:
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Personality Test
- Skill Test
- Written Test
ICCR Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit list after each selection round. Candidates will be intimated on shortlisting. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying from March 17, 2020.
ICCR Application Fee
The ICCR application fees and details are mentioned below:
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS/ Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply to ICCR Recruitment 2021
The below-mentioned steps are a guide to applying to the ICCR recruitment of 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
Step 2: Find the official notification and click on it.
Step 3: Read the notification before applying.
Step 4: Eligible candidates can apply by filling the form with mandatory details.
Step 5: Submit the form along with the application fee.
Step 6: Take a screenshot or printout of the submitted form for future references.
ICCR Recruitment 2021 FAQs
ICCR stands for Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
Candidates can apply for the vacancies in ICCR through the official website.
The last date to apply is May 23, 2021.
Other Government Recruitments
The various government recruitments are as follows: