Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will issue IBPS Clerk 2019 Notifications in the month of September 2019. Aspirants should keep a check on this page for more updates on IBPS Clerk 2019 Vacancy, Payscale, Application Form, Last date to Apply, Date of Examination.
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Notifications
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Examination for the Recruitment of eligible candidates for clerical posts in multiple banks across the Country. Candidates who qualify the IBPS Clerk exam gets a CWE Score. Public Sector Banks use the CWE Scores as well as performance on Personal Interviews to fill the vacancies for the Clerk Posts. IBPS Clerk 2019 will recruit 7275 Clerical Cadre( CRP Clerks -VIII) Posts. IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam is scheduled to be held in the month of December 2018 and January 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019 notification was released by IBPS in September 2019. Candidates can fill the application form for IBPS Clerk 2019 till October 2019.
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Application||September 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Application and Payment of Fees Last date||October 2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training for Clerk||November 2019|
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th December 2019 (Tentative)|
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Result||December 2019|
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains Exam||January 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains Result||April 2020|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Vacancy
|Andaman & Nicobar||–||Madhya Pradesh||290|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7||Orissa||196|
|Daman & Diu||8||Puducherry||46|
|Himachal Pradesh||73||Tamil Nadu||1277|
|Jammu and Kashmir||34||Telangana||344|
IBPS Clerk 2019- Eligibility
|Age||Candidates should be between 20 Years to 28 Years as on 01 November 2018|
|Sl. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Service rendered + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen who belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.|
|5||Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.||9 Years|
|6||Persons ordinarily settled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.||5 Years|
|7||Persons affected by riots of 1984||5 Years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only).||5 Years|
IBPS Clerk 2019- Application Details
- For General Category candidates – INR 600/-
- For Unreserved Category candidates– INR 100/-
Application fees have to be paid once the Application forms for IBPS Clerk 2019 are filled. Application Forms have to be submitted Online only.
IBPS Clerk 2019- Application Process Steps
- Visit the IBPS Official Website @ibps.in and check for notifications on the left side of the screen related to Clerical.
- Click on that tab to find out about the notifications related to IBPS Clerk 2019.
- Read about the Eligibility criteria as set by IBPS.
- Continue to fill the Application Form, if eligible for the post.
- Enter all the details in the IBPS Clerk 2019 Application Form correctly and upload your scanned copy of Signature and Photograph.
- Click on “Submit” and get a printout of your IBPS Clerk 2019 Application Form for your own documentation.
- Make the payment of application fees to successfully complete the application form submission process.
All eligible candidates who have successfully cleared the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will be allowed to sit for the Mains exam. Hope this article helps you in your preparation for IBPS Clerk 2019. In case of any query, do comment and we will get back to you!
Other Government Exams in India
|UP Police Recruitment 2019|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2019|
|HPPSC Recruitment 2019|
|Vyapam Recruitment 2019|
|HSSC Recruitment 2019|