The Kolkata-based Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited (GRSEL) has issued a recruitment notice for 14 positions including General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, and Junior Manager. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and having relevant experience may apply online by visiting the official website of GRSE. To know more details about GRSE recruitment 2021 go through this Sarkari Exam post. For regular updates on government news, sign up for our free job alert.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd, abbreviated as GRSE, is one of India’s leading shipyards, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It builds and repairs commercial and naval vessels. Presently GRSE has also started building export ships in a mission to expand its business.
GRSE Recruitment 2021 Notification
Details about GRSE Recruitment 2021 is given below:
|GRSE Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Full Form||Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Name||General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, and Junior Manager|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||January 7, 2022|
GRSE Recruitment Career
The posts available this year are for General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, and Junior Manager. Please read this article till the end to know about the vacancies available in detail.
GRSE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The vacancy break-up is mentioned below:
- General Manager (E-7) – Technical: 01 post (OBC)
- Deputy General Manager (E-5)– Technical: 01 post (ST)
- Deputy General Manager (E-5)– Technical/Bailey Bridge: 01 post (SC)
- Deputy General Manager (E-5)– Technical(IT): 01 post (SC)
- Deputy General Manager (E-5) [Fixed Term]– Technical (IT): 01 post (UR)
- Manager (E-3) – Finance: 01 post (ST)
- Deputy Manager (E-2) – Medical: 01 post (OBC)
- Deputy Manager (E-2) [Fixed Term]– Medical: 01 post (OBC), Post reserved for PWBD (OH)
- Assistant Manager (E-1)-Company Secretary: 1 post (OBC)
- Assistant Manager (E-1)-Finance: 01 post (OBC)
- Assistant Manager (E-1)- HR: 01 post (UR)
- Junior Manager (E-0)- HR &A: 01 post (OBC)
- Junior Manager (E-0)- Technical (Engineering): 01 post (ST)
- Junior Manager (E-0)- Technical (Civil Engg): 01 post (ST)
GRSE Recruitment Salary
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the post from Rs 30000- 3% to Rs 260000 per month.
GRSE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the eligibility criteria for GRSE Recruitment.
Given below is the educational qualification for GRSE Recruitment 2021.
- The applicant should be an Engineering graduate preferably in Mechanical/ Marine/ Electrical or Naval Architecture with a good academic record from a recognized University/ institute.
Post Graduation qualifications in the aforementioned/related disciplines will have an added advantage.
- Experience: The applicant should have at least five years’ experience during the last ten years at a senior level in an organization of repute in Marine/ Electrical Engineering or Naval Architecture or Production/Planning / Control in a large scale integrated production unit dealing with turnkey heavy fabrication projects, of which at least two years should have been in Ship Building/ Ship repairs activity.
Candidates should refer to the official notification to know in detail about the age limit for GRSE Recruitment 2021.
Selection Process for GRSE Recruitment 2021
The selection process for GRSE Recruitment 2021 will be done through an interview.
Application Process for GRSE Recruitment
The aplication mode is online. Candidates can visit the official website to apply. The steps to apply and the application fees are mentioned below.
- Application fees of Rs. 500/- and bank charges of Rs. 71/- (Total fees Rs. 571/-) must be be deposited through bank challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- SC/ST/PwBD/Internal candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to Apply
Please follow the steps given below to apply for the GRSE recruitment 2021.
Step 1: Visit the official website of GRSE grse.in
Step 2: Scroll down and click on “Current Jobs”
Step 3: Find the “RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS [OS: 02/2021]” option and click on “Apply Online”.
Step 4: Login and enter all the relevant details.
Step 5: Submit the form online before the last date.
GRSE Recruitment FAQs
There is a single vacancy for the General Manager post.
The last date of online application is January 7, 2022.
Other Government Jobs
- Karnataka PWD Recruitment
- NYKS Recruitment
- CG Vyapam Recruitment
- FSSAI Recruitment
- NTRO Recruitment
- DEE Assam Recruitment
Hopefully, this post gives detailed information regarding GRSE recruitment 2021. If you have any queries do comment we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also for more updates on upcoming government exams follow our page.