The Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul ( GRI Dindigul ) has announced a walk-in-interview for a Pharmacist and Faculty post. GRI will be conducting walk an interview ( GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2021) at Gandhigram University, Dindigul. Aspirants who would like to get government jobs in Tamil Nadu can make use of this opportunity. If you are interested in getting a state government or central government job, you can consider subscribing to our Sarkari exam page.
About GRI Dindigul
The vision of Gandhigraam Rural Institute, Dindigul is to provide knowledge and support to the rural sector and to usher in a self-reliant, self-sufficient and self-governed society. Established in 1956, GRI boasts of having its foundations in Gandhiji’s revolutionary principle of Nai Talim which effectively bridge cognitive and practical dimensions and focuses on holistic development of the individual.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2021 Notification
An overview of the recruitment is given below to help the candidates in better understanding the notification.
|GRI Dindigul Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Work Location||Dindigul, TN|
|Application Mode||Offline, Walk in Interview|
|Interview timing||30 April 2021 10 am|
|Job Location||Dindigul, TN|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates should satisfy the following criteria as specified by the recruitment conducting authority.
For Faculty, applicants must have a valid Master Degree/PhD from a valid University as a minimum qualification and a Pharmacist needs to have D.Pharma/ M.Pharm.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to official website http://ruraluniv.ac.in/
- Find careers session towards the right.
- Under careers session, find notification named ” Walk in Interview notification for the recruitment of Guest/Part-time teacher.
- The walk-in-interview date is 30th April 2021 at 10 am.
- Click on the notification. A pdf containing the application form will open.
- Go through the pdf carefully.
- Take multiple printouts of the pdf containing the application form.
- Candidates should download the application form, fill it properly and bring it along with supporting documents on the day of the walk-in for the interview.
- Candidates should reach the venue at least 1 hour before the prescribed time. i.e 10 am.
Other Government Recruitment
The various Government Recruitments are as follows:
Hope you got enough information on GRI Dindigul recruitment 2021. Feel free to drop a comment for any queries you may have. We are happy to help you out.